Below is how the Paperless integration works with CCB Groups, Giving, and Events.
- Group Finder - allows you to pass in a set of criteria and returns a listing of the groups that best match the criteria.
- Group’s Profile - returns a group’s profile.
- Add Individual to Group - allows an individual to be added to an existing group based on the group’s join membership type (open to all or request) and capacity.
- Individual Groups - returns all groups the specified individual is associated with.
- Group Participants - returns all members associated with a group returned.
- Campus List - returns a list of campuses.
- Chart of Accounts (Designations) Listing - returns all the designations (COAs).
- Update Individual - saves PTC profile on CCB for 1-click giving in the future.
- Online Giving - stores transaction details from PTC in CCB. For example, amount, authorization code, processing date, designation, donor profile, etc.
- Create Event - Append /EventRegistration.html to the container URL and fill the entire form to create your event.
- Find Events & Events Profile - will shortlist and render, on a table, only the events created by your church.
- Create Individual - creates a new individual record on CCB for the person who is registering for the event.
- Add Individual to Event - registers the individual for the free/paid event.
If you would like to learn more and see how the Paperless integration works with CCB, please click the button below to schedule a demo.